When the mobile communication technology was first introduced, the mobile phones looked more like a brick than a communication device. However, today, we have the swankiest smartphones available with large screens and some really awesome features. There is one thing that has continued to remain popular with smartphones – instant messaging. Everyone uses WhatsApp these days. Millions of people also use Facebook messenger. Then there is iMessage which is very popular with the users of the iPhones and other iOS devices. You might have already guessed that iMessage app is only available to the iOS users. It is a free app but can only be used on the iOS based phones.
So what if you can’t use this app on your windows computer officially? There is a very effective workaround available that allows you to download and use the app on your Widows PC. Here is how you can do that.
iMessage For Windows PC and Laptops
There are many applications out there that are not meant to be cross platform. However, this does not seem to have deterred the people. This is because they can circumvent the rules and find the way to use exclusive apps like iMessage for PC. The very first thing you need is Windows PC with one of the following version of OS running:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Here are some very easy steps to follow to use iMessage on your Windows computer or laptop:
- The very first thing you need to do is install the iPadian application on your computer. It is an iOS emulator which allows you to gain access to the iOS apps. You can visit the website xpadian.com to download and install the iPadian app.
- Once you have successfully installed the application on your computer run it. You will observe that the screen has changed to look like the Mac computer environment. You will also see the dock at the bottom of your computer screen.
- You now need to find the iMessage app using the search box
- Install the iMessage by following the required steps
- Now you will need to go to the iPadian drawer and simply locate the app. Open the app and get ready to use it on your Windows computer.
iMessage App Features
- Just like any other Apple app, iMessage also features a very simple and easy to use interface. The layout is so clean and tidy that you fall in love with the interface at the first sight.
- It is a very popular app among the users of the iPhones and any other iOS devices. It has given tough competition to WhatsApp.
- iMessage is an instant messaging app an allows you to share videos, images, and files to the other users. However, it does not have its own video calling feature. But the good thing is that you can start the FaceTime video calling right from the app.
- iMessage offers great performance and speed. If you have a good data connection you will find that iMessage really useful.
Content Source : http://imessageforpcwindows.com/